laurell's BLOG -, Aggiornato quotidianamente.

« Older   Newer »
Anita Blake;
view post Posted on 18/3/2009, 20:18 by: Anita Blake;

CITAZIONE
Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sleepless in St. Louis
Insomnia; such a simple word. At 2:00 in the morning it doesn’t feel simple, it feels hard. At 3:00, it feels harder. That was about the o’clock that I decided to give up the fight and get up. I thought Jon was asleep, but learned an hour later when I came back to bed that he’d been awake and was still awake. Jon got about two hours of sleep, and I got, none. I saw every hour on the clock, and even after I got up for an hour and did something to try to quiet my mind and lower the stress, which usually does the trick, it did relax me, but it didn’t help me sleep. At 6:00 when the alarm went off it was a relief. We could get up, at last. Jon went down to get the dogs out and I got in the shower. I would say, I hopped in the shower, but I wasn’t hopping anywhere this morning. I’m pretty sure a sleepless night isn’t going to help me get over whatever bug I’ve picked up, but my voice was better this morning and my throat hurts less. Maybe I ruined my sleep pattern with all the naps the last couple of days? No idea why Jon wasn’t sleeping. Could have something to do with that pizza we had at about 9:00 last night. Trinity’s on spring break and our routine has gone to hell. So back on a more normal schedule for food and sleep, and no naps for us today. Gods willing we’ll sleep tonight.

Posted by LKH on 03/18 at 09:25 AM

45 replies since 13/3/2009, 17:16   4637 views