« Older   Newer »
Anita Blake;
view post Posted on 22/2/2009, 13:20

Il 19 febbraio è stato il compleanno di Laurell K. Hamilton! *________*
Ecco qui i commenti dal suo blog:

CITAZIONE
Saturday, February 21, 2009

Birthday Pictures
Thanks for the Happy Birthday Wishes everyone! It was a truly happy birthday. Below find some pictures of my birthday presents.
image image
Jonathon bought me All Weather tires and slightly smaller wheels for the baby. Now I can drive all year ’round. Well, as soon as we put them on the Foose. The necklace is also from my sweetie.

The dress is not new, but me being able to where it is very new. We had to do some emergency clothes trying on the day of my birthday. We had to find what dress and business clothes still fit us, and what did not. This dress I had kept because at one point it had been my favorite little black dress, but I’d regulated it to that part of the closet where you keep wedding dresses and such, not dreaming I’d ever wear it again. I have not been able to fit into this dress for over ten years. It was a very nice present to myself to be able to wear it again. It’s a 7/8 and let me say that it cheered me a lot to get back into it. Let’s hear it for Jenny Craig, yoga, Pilates, and weight lifting.

Busy day
Busy day. I picked up my new-new glasses to replace the old-new ones that didn’t quite work as a perscription. My friend Debbie came by and Jon and I took her to lunch. It’s been ages since I’ve seen her outside of a writing group meeting. Though my new move to add seeing friends to my busy schedule has had some odd side effects, as the three phone calls I got during the lunch with Debbie. One was semi-business, but the other two were purely social. It’s getting a little confusing, but I decided that there was never going to be a break in my schedule to see my friends, and that was unacceptable, so my new move to play more has kicked into high gear. Jon and I did yoga today. We watched two episodes of Top Gear with Trinity tonight so we could clear some Tivo room. Watching the guys from Top Gear try to be truck drivers was entirely too much fun. I am still putting my schedule on my phone, and the voice memo is a wonderful thing. In the interest of getting to bed at a semi-decent hour I’ll leave it at that.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Birthday
I will blog longer tomorrow, but tonight is my birthday, and I’m going to get back to it. Trinity is actually at her father’s house, so Jon and I are celebrating just the two of us. Date night on my birthday is a present all in itself.

Tantissimi auguri a Laurell!!! *_____________*

_.:NoEl:._
view post Posted on 22/2/2009, 15:02

Ora capisco dove prende l'ispirazione per i vestiti di Anita xD
Comunque Tanti Auguri!!

Anita Blake;
view post Posted on 22/2/2009, 17:36

CITAZIONE
Ora capisco dove prende l'ispirazione per i vestiti di Anita xD

Eggià xD

L i l l y ~
view post Posted on 23/2/2009, 19:09