THE KILLING DANCE QUOTES.

« Older   Newer »
anita blake:
view post Posted on 13/6/2009, 13:54

1. Anita.
"If a strange vampire walked up to you in this place and said 'follow me', would you do it?"

2. Anita.
"Lust may die that easily, but love doesn't. True love is a harder beast to kill."

3. Jean-Claude.
"I am sincere, ma petite, even when I lie."

4. Edward e Anita.
"I was just offered a contract on your life, for enough money to make it worth my while." It was my turn to be quiet.
"Did you take it?"
"Would I be calling you if I had?"
"Maybe," I said. He laughed.
"True, but I'm not going to take it."
"Why not?"
"Friendship."
"Try again," I said.
"I figure I'll get to kill more people guarding you. If I take the contract, I only get to kill you."
"Comforting..."

5. Anita.
"I could probably have made the head shot from the railing, but with an unfamiliar gun, it was too risky. I didn't want to accidentally shoot the woman in the head. Killing the hostage is always frowned upon."

6. Anita e Jean-Claude.
"His dark blue shirt was plastered to his chest, covered with werewolf goop and tears. "Now we both need a bath," I said.
"That can be arranged."
"Please, Jean-Claude, now sexual innuendo until after I'm clean."
"Of course, ma petite. It was crude of me tonight. My apologies."
I started at him. He was being far toon nice. Jean-Claude was a lot of things, but nice wasn't one of them.
"If you're up to something, I don't want to know about it. I can't handle any deep, dark plots tonight, okay?"
He smiiled and gave a low, sweeping bow, never taking his eyes off me. The way you bow on the judo mat when you're afraid the person may pound you if you look away.
I shook my head. He WAS up to something. Nice to know that not everyone had suddenly become something else. One thing i could always depend on what Jean-Claude. Pain in the ass that he was, he always seemed to be there. Dependable in his own twisted way. Jean-Claude dependable? I must have been more tired than i thought."

view post Posted on 29/6/2009, 14:45

<3

Group:
jason.

1. "Neal stood, kicking free of the clinging curtain. "I'll kill you." I drew the firestar and pointed it at him.
"I don't think so."
"She is pack now," Sylvie said. "You fight one of us, and you fight all of us." Edward raised his eyebrows at me.
"What is going on, Anita?"
"I think I've been adopted," I said."

2. "I could probably have made the head shot from the railing, but with an unfamiliar gun, it was too risky. I didn't want to accidentally shoot the woman in the head. Killing the hostage is always frowned upon."

3. ""You're enjoying this, aren't you?"
"I'd feel better if I could guard your back."
"You're going to do that with a rifle from the closest hill, remember."
"Night vision and scope, fine, but I can't kill them all from a distance."
"You couldn't kill them all if you were johnny on the spot, either," I said.
"No but I'd feel better."
"Worried about me?" He shrugged.
"I'm your bodyguard. If you die under my protection, the other bodyguards will make fun of me." It took me a second to realize he was making a joke. Harley looked back at him with an almost surprised look. I don't think either of us heard humor from Edward much."

1 replies since 13/6/2009, 13:54   198 views