OBSIDIAN BUTTERFLY QUOTES

« Older   Newer »
•·.·´¯`·.†_rAnDaGiA_†
view post Posted on 13/6/2009, 20:55

1. Edward ad Anita
"Sorry, they don't teach comparative religion or metaphysics in assassin school."

2. Edward e Anita
Edward "Most people pay money for information"
Anita "Money doesn't interest most of the people that I deal with"

3. Anita ad Edward
Anita "When I was a little girl, I'd have given a small body part to have a pink canopy bed, and ballerina wallpaper would have been perfect"

4. Edward (su Anita come sua anima gemella)
"Then why is the thought of giving her a gun while I hunt her one of my greatest fantasies?"

5. Anita su Edward
I" may be one of the few friends that Edward has, but it's like being friends with a tame leopard. It may curl on the foot of your bed and let you pet its head, but it can still eat your throat out...''

6. Anita
"One of the good things about being a woman is that my level of testosterone poisoning is lower than most men's."

7. Edward e Olaf su Anita
Olaf: "What is it about her that is so goddamned special?"
Edward: "The Greeks believed....that all souls were one. Then the souls were torn apart, male and female. The Greeks thought that when you found the other half of your soul, your soul mate that it would be your perfect lover. But I think if you find your other half, you would be too much alike to be lovers, but you would still be soul mates."
Olaf: "What are you trying to say?"
Edward: "She is like a piece of my soul."
Olaf: "You are mad, a lunatic. Soul mates, bah!"
Edward: "Then why is the thought of giving her a gun while I hunt her one of my greatest fantasies?"
Olaf: "Because you are mad. "
Anita: "Hear, hear...."

Edited by •·.·´¯`·.†_rAnDaGiA_† - 29/6/2009, 16:04

view post Posted on 29/6/2009, 14:33

<3

Group:
jason.

Io ho trovato
1. "One of the good things about being a woman is that my level of testosterone poisoning is lower than most men's."

Questa mi è piaciuta molto
2. "What is it about her that is so goddamned special? [Olaf, about Anita]
The Greeks believed....that all souls were one. Then the souls were torn apart, male and female. The Greeks thought that when you found the other half of your soul, your soul mate that it would be your perfect lover. But I think if you find your other half, you would be too much alike to be lovers, but you would still be soul mates. [Edward]
What are you trying to say? [Olaf]
She is like a piece of my soul. [Edward]
You are mad, a lunatic. Soul mates, bah! [Olaf]
Then why is the thought of giving her a gun while I hunt her one of my greatest fantasies? [Edward]
Because you are mad. [Olaf]
Hear, hear....[Anita]

•·.·´¯`·.†_rAnDaGiA_†
view post Posted on 29/6/2009, 15:04

aggiunte tutte e due le quotes ^^

Onor
view post Posted on 10/9/2010, 23:24

Mentre leggevo il libro mi sono appuntata le frasi che più mi hanno colpito...

Edward ad Anita
<<...Certe volte invece sei morta dentro come lo sono io.>>

Anita su Edward
"E se gli occhi sono lo specchio dell'anima, allora Edward si trova in guai molto grossi, perchè in casa non c'è nessuno."

Anita
"Edward si era sempre chiesto perchè provassi simpatia per i mostri. Be', la risposta è molto semplice: sono un mostro anch'io."

Anita su Edward
"Se avessi voluto morire, Edward mi avrebbe uccisa, perchè capivamo tutti e due che non era di morire che avevamo paura, bensì di vivere."

Edward ad Anita (parlano del rapporto fra lei, JeanClaude e Richard)
<<mi hai detto che si stringono intorno alla tua umanità. Mi stai firse dicendo che tu ti stringi alla loro mostruosità?>>

Edward parla con Olaf di Anita
<<gli antichi greci credevano che un tempo non ci fossero nè maschi nè femmine, ma che tutte le anime fossero una, prima di essere divise in maschio e femmina. Pensavano che se si fosse ritrovata l'altra metà dell'anima, la compagna dell'anima, allora sarebbe stata l'amante perfetta. Io credo invece che, se si trovasse l'altra metà, sarebbe troppo simile per poter essere un'amante, anche se sarebbe comunque la compagna dell'anima.>>
Olaf <<che stai cercando di dire?>>
Edward <<lei è un pezzo della mia Anima.>>

Bradley ad Anita
<<e come se i tuoi occhi fossero tazze e se ogni orrore che hai visto fosse una goccia aggiunta al contenuto. I tuoi occhi sono colmi di ciò che hai visto e di ciò che hai fatto. Vattene, finchè c'è anocra spazio per ciò che non sanguina.>>

Anita su Edward
"Pensando che nulla potesse essere più spaventoso di un Edward gelido e privo di emozioni avevo sbagliato di grosso. Edward padre di famiglia era assoultamente terrificante."

view post Posted on 19/9/2010, 13:35

Group:
richard.

L'ultima è bellissima *_*

4 replies since 13/6/2009, 20:55   309 views