THE LAUGHING CORPSE QUOTES.

« Older   Newer »
•·.·´¯`·.†_rAnDaGiA_†
view post Posted on 27/6/2009, 10:33

1.Anita after a zombie attack
"My eyes were running because there were pieces of zombie all over my toys, Jesus"
2.Anita:
"People are supposed to fear the unknown, but ignorance is bliss when the knowledge is so damn frightening."
"I could almost smell her fear... Why did it bother me so much? Because she and I were the only women here, and we had to be better than the men. Braver, quicker, whatever. It was a rule for playing with the big boys"
"Pretend hard enough and maybe it will go away"
"Death didn't bother me much. Strong Christian and all that. Method of death did. Being eaten alive. One of my top three ways not to go out."
"His eyes widened just a bit, his lips flexed. I realized he was trying not to laugh. I hate it when people find my threats amusing."
"Important safety tip with most of the spiritual world: if you ignore it, it has less power. This does not work with demons or other demi-beings. Other exceptions to the rule are vampires, zombies, ghouls, lycanthropes, witches...Oh, hell, ignoring only works for ghosts."

Edited by •·.·´¯`·.†_rAnDaGiA_† - 30/6/2009, 13:16

view post Posted on 29/6/2009, 14:37

<3

Group:
jason.

Quelle che io mi sono segnata
1. "Death didn't bother me much. Strong Christian and all that. Method of death did. Being eaten alive. One of my top three ways not to go out."

2. "His eyes widened just a bit, his lips flexed. I realized he was trying not to laugh. I hate it when people find my threats amusing."

3. "Important safety tip with most of the spiritual world: if you ignore it, it has less power. This does not work with demons or other demi-beings. Other exceptions to the rule are vampires, zombies, ghouls, lycanthropes, witches...Oh, hell, ignoring only works for ghosts."

•·.·´¯`·.†_rAnDaGiA_†
view post Posted on 29/6/2009, 15:05

sono tutte e tre di Anita, giusto?

view post Posted on 29/6/2009, 15:49

<3

Group:
jason.

Queste si ne sono sicura!^^

•·.·´¯`·.†_rAnDaGiA_†
view post Posted on 30/6/2009, 12:16

aggiunte!

4 replies since 27/6/2009, 10:33   170 views