laurell on FB -

« Older   Newer »
romanticide,
view post Posted on 15/9/2009, 19:21

Qui verranno postate le news provenienti dal suo profilo di Facebook (:
Sono inseriti dal pił vecchio al pił recente!

15/09/2009
I forgot I was sick, forgot the bad of the day and it was just about Merry and her guy. As the rush of endorphins ebb, tummy not so good.

15/09/2009
We're taking our wounded @thechickenchic out for food. Something bland for J & I. Me thinks.

15/09/2009
Patrick Swayzee is dead . Man, it's just 1 death after another this year of people that are way too young to be dying.

15/09/2009
Upcoming Appearance. Me talking, you asking questions. Tickets are limited An evening with me here's blog with info. http://bit.ly/2wsglZ

15/09/2009
I've always wondered how it must feel to see yourself young and active on the screen, frozen forever, perfect, as you age, or grow ill.

15/09/2009
Would it be depressing, or a happy reminder?

15/09/2009
Patrick Swayzee "Dirty Dancing" is my memory. My heart goes out to his family & friends who have lost much more than a figure on the screen.

romanticide,
view post Posted on 14/2/2010, 19:17

14/02/2010
Good morning. Feeling a little more sane & rested. A weekend to relax, and then Monday will see me having to do some work stuff.

14/02/2010
Everyone stay warm and safe out in this weather. Sleep tight, cuddle hard, and we'll do the same.

romanticide,
view post Posted on 14/2/2010, 20:10

14/02/2010

Besides, it's important for her to spend time with her biological dad. I had no dad & she has two she loves. Karma, anyone?

Now, I think lunch just @eridine & me. Trin is with her father this weekend so she doesn't have to see us bleary-eyed & work weary.

You begin to learn what shows you really, really want to see.

We just stopped downloading shows about a month ago because they kept piling up and having to be deleted.

We have 4 weeks of Tivo to catch up on. 2 Numbers, 3 NCIS, 3 NICIS L.A., 3 new Burn Notices, 3 Leverage, bunch of Fringe, & Dirty Jobs.

Now for more tea, a certain pug staring at me asking, "Why haven't you fed me yet?" & a quiet day without any writing in it. Wow.

Other things had to go on hold while I finished Bullet. And those other things can't wait forever. So weekend off & then decisions to make.

romanticide,
view post Posted on 26/2/2010, 17:07

25/02/2010

Good morning. Packed except for things we're using this morning. Calm, so calm, which says just how much I need to get away.

Copyedits still going with me on plane, but hoping that I get to relax, renew, & play. I work really well now to hone those palytime skills

On plane still calm, relaxed & happy to be going copy edits or no copy edits.

romanticide,
view post Posted on 6/3/2010, 14:38

06/03/2010

Seether has given way to Breaking Benjamin. There was a brief visit to Pink's "Funhouse" & last night had to have some Korn.

New blog, "The Adventure of the Leather Dress" http://bit.ly/bkgq4t

RT @SapphireFey: @LKHamilton: My brother-in-law can squat with 1000lbs, does that mean lycanthropes should do 2000lbs? :) WOW/ Maybe.

Thanks for all the sugestions of what to see in Paris. We'll try to get dates/times for signings there from French publisher asap.

Watched TiVo of NCIS. @meerkatfeinated & @thechickenchic gone home. Homemade soup tonite. Had 1 thin mint, 1 tagalong for desert. Moderation

Good night, sleep tight, cuddle hard. We'll do the same.

4 replies since 15/9/2009, 19:21   61 views